Edelbrock is now shipping the Pro-Flo 3, the latest generation of fully sequential port electronic fuel injection. Edelbrock have been the leaders in aftermarket EFI since 1979 when they launched their first complete bolt-on EFI system. Pro-Flo 3 continues this tradition by offering the latest in technology at a competitive price. Pro-Flo 3 is a step up from the popular entry level E-Street throttle-body EFI system. Pro-Flo 3 offers the ultimate in performance and power with the precise efficiency only a fully sequential port EFI system can deliver. How does a sequential port EFI system differ from a throttle-body style EFI system? A fully sequential port EFI system delivers the fuel into the intake air flow right at the port with an injector for each cylinder, allowing for better fuel atomization and distribution.
The key to the system is our exclusive E-Tuner application with base calibrations that have been developed on a dyno. The E-Tuner app uses a Bluetooth wireless connection to communicate with the ECU’s self-learning capability to continually adjust the calibration to get the maximimum performance of your engine. E-Tuner features a simple and easy to use setup wizard to help you get started. Best of all, the E-Tuner app is free and can be downloaded from the Google Play store, allowing you to use your personal Android based smart phone or tablet. If you don’t have a compatible device, there are kits that include a 7″ Android tablet with the E-Tuner app pre-installed.
Another great feature of Pro-Flo 3 is the ability to control both fuel and spark from the E-Tuner app while driving – no need to pull over and make adjustments on the side of the road. The E-Tuner app gives you complete control of the system with the ability to adjust air-fuel ratios, ignition curve, idle speed, acceleration fuel, coolant fans, rev limiter and much more. The E-Tuner app also includes multiple dash displays to allow you to monitor engine vitals and performance from your Android smart phone or tablet while you’re driving.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Ready to run right out of the box with pre-loaded base calibrations
- Converting to EFI will increase engine performance and gas mileage
- No laptop tuning required – system will adjust the calibration to continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven
- Offered with 29 lb/hr injectors for small cubic inch engines that support up to 550 hp and with 35 lb/hr injectors for large displacement engines that support up to 625 hp
- Capable of direct driving an ignition coil – no CDI box necessary
- Available for standard and Vortec/E-Tec style cylinder head applications
- Choose from a return-style or unique Universal Fuel Sump (sold separately)
- Industry leading dedicated support staff to assist and answer any question