Max-Fire® Ultra-Spark® performance spark plug wires are manufactured from highest quality materials to help deliver maximum voltage – ensuring the ultimate performance. These wires have an extremely high EMI/RFI suppression along with a very low resistance to help deliver the most spark possible. They feature a heavy duty 8.5mm diameter silicone jacket to protect the Kevlar spiral wound core from heat, moisture and chemicals.
Now Available In TWO LEVELS Of Performance!
Max-Fire offers two levels of spark plug wires; Ultra-Spark 500 and Ultra-Spark 50. Ultra-Spark 500 is a great choice for replacing OEM wires and are value priced. They feature high quality leads that deliver 500 ohms of EMI/RFI noise suppression with low resistance. They are ideal for daily drivers and for budget builds, offering the best combination of value and performance.
Ultra-Spark 50 spark plug wires are engineered for high performance engines that need all of the voltage they can get for maximum power output. They are made with wire leads that deliver a low 50 ohms of resistance per-foot for maximum EMI/RFI noise suppression. This makes them ideal for engines with aftermarket high performance upgrades that require maximum voltage.
Max-Fire® Universal spark plug wire sets feature the same high quality as model specific sets, but give the user the flexibility to tailor them to fit their V8 application perfectly.
Each kit has the spark plug boot pre-installed from the factory and is available in straight or 90° boots. The straight boot sets are a “Vari-Angle” boot. This allows the boots to be bent and hold their position in tight areas to clear headers. They include early OEM socket style and late style HEI plug distributor terminals to make sure your covered. They are available in both performance levels; Ultra-Spark 500 and Ultra-Spark 50, giving you the option to choose the best for your performance level.
Each kit includes 8 spark plug wires (varying lengths), 11 points style terminals, 11 HEI plug style terminals, 9 straight distributor boots, 9 90° distributor boots, 1 distributor to coil wire, crimping tool, dielectric grease and installation instructions. Use of a wire crimping tool is required to complete the installation.
- 8.5mm diameter reduces voltage leak for improved performance over smaller diameter designs
- Features a spiral wound Ferro-magnetic Kevlar core that creates an effective EMI choke, along with high dielectric strength inner insulation
- Silicone jacket is chemical resistant and won’t crack or shrink when exposed to extreme temperatures
- Each engine specific applications are made to length for a perfect fit
- Universal applications can be cut to length during installation for a custom fit
- Select kits includes 45° silicone plug boots (most applications) and stainless steel distributor cap terminals with silicone boots that are moisture resistant.
- Features high-quality snap and lock style terminals for easy installation
- Engineered for use with automotive, marine and industrial engines
- Meets SAE J2031 Class E specifications
- Made to meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications