Chassisworks adds to their growing selection of chassis accessories a top-quality, billet-aluminum vent canister system for gas tanks, rear ends and transmissions.
A selection of mounting bracket and hoses kit options are available for greater installation flexibility. The black-anodized canister and base assembly measures a compact 2.5” in diameter and 5” in length and can be neatly surface mounted inside the trunk with the vent exposed outside the vehicle, or bracket mounted inside or outside the vehicle. Additional hose kits (sold separately) allow relocation of the entire canister or remote mounting of only the sintered bronze vent. Overall, the robust construction and clean finished appearance makes for a reliable addition to any race car, pro-street or pro-touring build.
- Enables use of sealed tank cap to eliminate seepage
- Remote mount vent via optional hose kit
- Sintered vent reduces fumes
- Allows quick-fill fuel jug use
- Compact canister size (2.5” diameter x 5” tall)
- Internal baffle greatly decreases spillage risk
- Various mounts to ease installation
- Canister and remote vent hose kits
- Descretely logoed for subtle appearance
For complete details visit www.CAChassisworks.com or call direct to 800-722-2269.